Kubota Bx 24 Cab?

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Mike's All Season Service, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

Does anybody know if they make a enclosed cab for the kubota bx24?
    Im talking about a glass enclosed cab with heat and other additional options.

and the possible price of the cab.

any help would be great im looking into buying a kubota next year.
    THANX

2. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

Curtis makes cabs for the BX, just not the TLB version. This is because of the way you the backhoe. You probably won't have a good time trying to use it. I would go for a b21 and get a cab for that....

3. Mike's All Season Service

Thanks for the reply i really appreciate it

4. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

I second that. For landscaping, the B21 is twice the machine of a BX24 anyway. The BX24 is easier to swap inplements on and is much cheaper new, but even though the BX24 has more hp, the B21 is much bigger, heavier, stronger and more durable for commercial use.

5. Mike's All Season Service

You wouldnt happen to know the ball park price of the b21 would you?
    I know that the bx24 is aroung 14900 brand new. I really dont want to spend over 20000 on a tractor.

The real reason i want the enclsed cab is heat for the winter i want to put a blade on it so that i can plow some snow.

6. kubota bx24

kubota bx24 LawnSite Member

it is very easy to put a cab on a bx24...Put a standard rops bar on it from a bx2230....curtis cab for a 2230 now fits...You have to take the cab off to use the back hoe but i oly use mine for plowing snow. then i take it off in the summer..................

7. Jimmyed

Jimmyed LawnSite Member
    from IN

8. kubota bx24

i have done a ton of research on this topic.. the three main cabs are sims,,,curtis,,,and factor kubota brand....i have not found any other company that makes cabs for the kubota bx models

9. Mike's All Season Service

Do they make a hard cab for the bx24?

10. kubota bx24

no one makes a cab for a bx24 like i said earlier the roll over bar just wont work..put a rops bar from a bx 2230..and then you can use all of the cabs that fit the 2230 on a bx24..You will not be able to use the backhoe with the cab on it................