Kubota BX24 Sims cab

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by himedc, Jan 7, 2008.

1. himedc

himedc LawnSite Member
    from Maine

2. himedc

himedc LawnSite Member
    from Maine

After looking at both the Curtis and Sims cabs, I had my dealer install the Curtis. So far I'm very happy with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

That looks good, as soon as i looked at the pictures i could tell it was a curtis quality cab. I ran one for years on my kubota B7500. Did you get the heater as well?

4. himedc

himedc LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Yes I did get the heater. I can't believe how warm it gets! I have to take my coat off after a few minuets. I'm very impressed with the overall quality.

5. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I purchased my curtis cab in 2002, at that time the curtis was FAR superior to the sims, not sure if that is still true?

6. himedc

himedc LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Yeah after looking at both cabs in person I would say the Curtis is much higher quality. Also a note for anyone else thinking about the Sims cab, yes you can take the back panel off for backhoe use, but there is no headroom. I'm 6'2, so someone shorter might not have this problem.

7. davidducharme

davidducharme LawnSite Member

Hi there. Just saw this post, I realize that it's quite a few years old. However, we have the same tractor. I was told by my dealer that the cab that's on your tractor won't fir on my '07 BX24!! I have to ask, did you have to do some modifications to get that model to fit?