1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kubota Mower???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by redsdf250, Dec 10, 2007.

1. redsdf250

redsdf250 LawnSite Member

I would like to know if a ZD25 kabota with 481 hrs. that is very clean is worth 6200$. Thank you for your time:usflag:
  2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Maybe - there is Kubota dealer by me with the same mower and bagger system asking $6895 I used it once this fall for an extra mower - nice but this machine has been sitten for the summer - maybe the price??
  3. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Offer $5,500.00 - Thats all. :usflag:
  4. mike plummer

mike plummer LawnSite Member

I bought a kabota 0 turn 54 with the 23 kohler 6,400 out the door with a fill up:drinkup:
  5. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

His question was concerning a DIESEL - ZD25. :usflag:
  6. Deere Pilot

Deere Pilot LawnSite Member

My dealer ( John Deere) has shared this info with me regarding making purchases on used equipment. Generally when he gets a used commercial mower. He takes $500 to $1000 off for every year it was made. Of course if the engine hours are low. You could probably get away with deducting closer to $500 - $750 off per year it was made. Otherwise its anybody's opinion what its worth. Talk to a local dealer and see what methods he goes by and make your own decision. In the end its you who'll pay or not.