Kubota Or OTHER

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by NEWGUYRI, Dec 13, 2008.

1. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

Kubota Deisel Zero Turn OR OTHER DIESEL ZERO TURN

2. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh: Here we go again, Kubota makes a top of the line diesel ZTR, and their diesel engines are sold to, and used by many of their competitors.

Their are to many variables that go into purchasing a diesel ZTR, 1.) Initial investment much higher vs gasoline, and gets ridiculous depending on model. 2.) A diesel ZTR requires a robust frame, and their is a weight increase, but their are lighter diesel ZTR's within this class. 3.) Although a diesel engine requires less over all maintenance, the routine maintenance can be expensive, and intimidating to a first time buyer. 4.) If your mowing application calls for relentless power & torque, lower fuel consumption, you demand less maintenance at this level of equipment? go diesel; furthermore a Kubota diesel or ZTR was on my short list, you cannot go wrong with a BOTA diesel I've always been impressed with Kubota.

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Toro or Exmark ztr with a Kubota engine. Hard to beat that Turbo force or Triton deck. Plus, I have several Toro and Exmark dealers close by. I have a couple Kubota dealers but they are further away.