Kubota w5021 self-propelled for sale $275

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by question1, Oct 29, 2011.

Tags:
  1. question1

question1 LawnSite Member

2. Exterior Concepts

Exterior Concepts LawnSite Member

Are you willing to ship this?If so zip code is 28697.

3. question1

Yes, I'm willing to take the mower to a "Mail Boxes, Etc." type of place and get them to pack it and ship it. I would need to have certified cleared funds in hand before shipping. Funds would have to cover mower sales price, plus shipping price plus Mail Boxes, Etc. packaging cost. If you're interested in doing this, I encourage you to have someone inspect the mower first to ensure it's what you want (or at least review the $316 receipt from the Kubota dealer). I have been honest in my description, but condition issues are always subjective, and the mower is being sold AS IS and without warranty. Thanks very much for your interest.

4. question1

Tell you what, I'd be willing to pay up to $50 toward packing/shipping costs. Feel free to call if you want to discuss (two one four - 288-3903). This is a nice mower, and someone's going to get a good deal. Thanks.

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i would love to have this mower, i know it would beat the honda we have hands down and at a much cheaper price. also, well, it is kubota which is known for long lasting equipment. good deal

6. question1

The mower was sold today to the first person who looked at it. Thanks to all for your interest and comments.

7. question1