kubota zd 28 72" 78hours for 6000?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hanson's glc, Nov 13, 2007.

1. hanson's glc

hanson's glc LawnSite Member
    from mn

kubota zd 28 72" 78hours for 6000? 2006 should i buy it? what do you think it worth?
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a deal! Have you seen the machine or is it online or on craigslist etc? Sounds to good to be true. Thats at least $10,000 new...
  3. hanson's glc

from mn

seen it works just want to know if i will get my money back if i can't use it. it is a friend of the famliy selling it. i will need to find accounts that it will work on.
  4. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

You would make a profit if you sold it. Buy it now, before you get a guilty conscience when one of us tells you the real value of that machine.
  5. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Agreed. That machine will bring $9,000.00 retail at a dealer. :usflag:
  6. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

that's a steal, big time
  7. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I agree that is a steal. However if it sits in the shop whats it worth to you? Try and find those places now and see what happens. It is worth way more than 6g's if it is in good working condition.
  8. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

that is probably a great deal at 6000 IF a 72" machine is what you need. It is worth nothing to you if it is too big for the jobs you have. Bigger is not always better.
  9. hanson's glc

from mn

it works i tested it. i don't have any job right now for it but its time to find some.
  10. tomo

tomo LawnSite Senior Member

hello ,sounds like agood deal . Remember the dreaded tranny faults with these units as they appear to strike randomly and r very costly . It may have had repairs already ??? Being that i assume it is still under warranty 6000 does sound like a good deal though . If it is not under warranty i would say u have a difficult choice .