Kubota ZD21 and Ferris 48in WB

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Swampy, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

like i said i can check on shipping for u but the price won't change i have to get the listed amount for them. niether one of them have leaks. The right valve sticks a litle bit.Theres nothing wrong with the hydro w/b it just needs a new engine on it thats why its so cheap. sorry niether one of them have a stripping kit. the kubota ZTR is the only one that comes with extra blades (3 to a set) it might be a couple days b4 i can get you a shipping cost.

2. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

You said the right valve sticks a bit, do you know what is causing it? And what exactly sticks, does the machine not move when it sticks or does it not stop? I'll let you know, I have to check on a few upcoming accounts and whether or not we got them. If you could get back to me though I'd appreciate it. Thanks for all your help.

Chris

3. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

still goes forward but it when you move the arm backwards to a neutral position is when it sticks.

I don't know really whats making it stick. But let me talk to my super he's handling the maintance on this machine.