1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kubota Zd31

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawns Etc, Feb 5, 2007.

1. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Went to my dealer today and he quoted me 11300 is that a good $$ and 2k bagger installed
  2. abuckeye

abuckeye LawnSite Member

Is that the ZD331? I think my dealer said the ZD326 was going to be about that price. Not sure on the bagger though.
  3. lawns Etc

Yes that was the ZD331 he said it listed for over 13k and their selling price was 11,300 and it only weighs like 16 lbs more he has 3 of each model coming the end of the month and said I could demo each for a day
  4. Grass Man

Grass Man LawnSite Senior Member

.... See if you can get some pics :).

5. lawns Etc

Sorry I have dial up cant get hi speed and last pic took 50 minutes to post but the current catalog is in my hands with drool on it he just got new literature in today and I got some so your dealer should have some they did add dual tanks,super nice deluxe seat,better heavier hydrosand flat free front tires and a new 6.5" deep deck with a biggr edischarge opening

the catalog # for the literature is 2232-01-US
  6. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

The Kubota websight has all the pics you need. :weightlifter: :weightlifter:
  7. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I've seen them...

My Kubota dealer called me out to look them over as soon as he got some in and put them together. They appear to be a HUGE improvement over anything previous in the ZD line.

I found the cutter deck most impressive at 6.5" deep... it's something!
    The new radiator and hydro cooler is nice also... as is the improved seating and dual tanks.

My main dislike was the serious weight... and the wheelbase is still a bit too long.
    They wouldn't have an issue if they didn't try to build one frame and put all the decks on it.

I didn't get by in time that day to meet with him and get a price so I have no idea if that's a good price or not. Don't sound bad for a ZD331 right off the top of my head though.
  8. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

My dealer shot me a price of $12,9k with a 72" deck.
  9. lawns Etc

That weight thing is my only problem too 1773 lbs dry add fuel and operator and you are at a ton but im gonna demo one first of march to see the 72 was 200 more 11500
  10. tawilson1152

tawilson1152 LawnSite Member

I also like the maintenance hatch. I may have to see if I can put one on my ZD28. I see they put bigger tires on the 331. I've had problems with putting ruts in when the ground is wet, maybe bigger tires will help, distribute the weight maybe?