Kubota ZD326P Motion Levers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Saxman, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Saxman

Saxman LawnSite Member

I got a new ZD326 this week after trading my ZD21 in after 9 years of great service. I like the changes they have made on the new 300 series machines. My only concern is the stiffness of the motion control levers. Has anyone else had this issue? What can I or my dealer do to make this better?

Steve

2. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it just comes with being a new machine... Same here went from an 2001 lazer z to a new one and the controls seem way tighter... you just get used to it after a while...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Saxman

Saxman LawnSite Member

I was hoping there was a friction adjustment somewhere. Thanks for the reply

Steve

4. bamaturf

bamaturf LawnSite Member
    from alabama

it will loosen up just keep going. the machine is new & tight

5. Saxman

Saxman LawnSite Member

I don't mow commercially so I wonder how long it will take? I guess it will happen sooner or later. I am not a nitpicker, I really like the machine so far

6. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Like i said i think you will get used to it and it will be the normal for you.. Right now you are still used to your old mower like i was to mine..

7. FlCutBuddy

FlCutBuddy LawnSite Member

got 800 hours on the one i ride , but im a rookie , just got it and dont know any better..... you must have a large peice of property to not cut commerical with such a work horse.....it is so smooth...

8. Saxman

Saxman LawnSite Member

I think it's called overkill! I just want to get done and do other things but I do have several acres to mow. Thanks for all the replies.

Steve

9. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Not familiar with kubota but some have dampner adjustments
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

bought ours brand new last fall, only has 2 hours on it and it was super tight. i think you can adjust the dampners... im sure ill break it in this spring. but im going to tinker a little on it anyway