kubota z's which stihl blower and edger to get

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by workinallthetime, Feb 25, 2007.

1. workinallthetime

workinallthetime LawnSite Member

anyone own and operate a kubota zd series? likes dislikes?
    which stihl blower and edger should i get?
  2. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

get husquavarna
  3. workinallthetime

workinallthetime LawnSite Member

i think only home depot or wallmart sells that around here
  4. lawn guy1350

lawn guy1350 LawnSite Member

A good friend had Toros. Traded them 2 years ago for the kubotas and now wants the Toros back. Says they run good, but just dont have the good quality cut of the Toro. so keep that in mind.
  5. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that a wrong thread post? That has nothing to do with his question...

The new ZD series looks like a beast.
  6. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

Husqvarna also make commercial grade equipment, and no you wouldn't be buying that from Home Depot or Walmart. You would find a local Husqvarna dealer where they carry a wide range of commercial grade equipment. They came out in 2000 and we have been running them every since. They have by far the best warranties in the business, anything goes wrong that you dont screw up they fix at no charge for the first 2 years. It may be longer now, because I have not bought a new mower in a few years.

I have used All husqvarna equipment from the weedeater, blowers, edgers, and mowers (36, 48 and 61). I have also used Scag, Toro, Lesco mowers, Echo, Stihl, Shindawa (however you spell it, GARBAGE) Bunton and Kubota.

So before you go on about how Husqvarna sucks, and I dont know what I'm talking about. Tell that to some Newbie who is just starting out and thinks that ur knowledge is soooooooooo great.

There is a lot of bad advice on this site, and for a new guy, I wouldnt listen to half of you idiots.
  7. lawn guy1350

lawn guy1350 LawnSite Member

you just had to do that didnt you.....my god!