Kubota ZTR info?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Green King, Dec 16, 2012.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

I have multiple thousands of hours on them, ask away
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. CowboysLawnCareDelaware

CowboysLawnCareDelaware LawnSite Senior Member
    from DE

Grassman177, what machines do you have for sale and prices? You can pm them if you don't want to post them.

-Michael

3. grassman177

1 Kubota 326 left, 60 inch mower, 7200 dollars. It has 1100 hrs. Extra service parts included

4. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

what kind of fuel economy do they get. I have heard from 1/2 gallon an hour to 1.5 an hour. How is the cut quality, ride and hillside performance? I would really appreciate your input.

5. grassman177

Fuel use is very low unless real tall. Never used more than about 1gal/hr. Cut is great, lift on the blades we use is low,I think the high lift is to much in thick grass that come standard. Hillside performance is pretty good, if you are. They are top heavy in that respect. Overall just an industrial machine that never fails.

6. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

Thank You! That is some of the answers I have been wanting answered and just from the reviews I have seen on this site I think there are several on here wanting to know the real answers.

7. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm pretty sure you're looking for a 326 or a 331 but I have a ZD 321 it does super great on fuel on the 6 gallons of diesel I can get 7 1acre houses done on that tank. So a little less than 1 gph.
    Posted via Mobile Device