Kubota

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Macdiesiel, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Macdiesiel

Macdiesiel LawnSite Member

Hey,anybody know anything about the kubota B-26

2. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

3. ff1221

ff1221 LawnSite Member

What do you want to know. I rented one for a summer, used it for loading material, and on small landscape projects. Good little machine, no different really from a JD 2305 or MF GC2300, just depends on what you want to do with it.

4. Macdiesiel

No a B-26 not a B-21

5. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I have a friend that has a B series that is about 8 or 9 years old.
    They give very little troble.Not sure what you want too know?

6. sprnggrn

sprnggrn LawnSite Member

I just bought one this year, best thing about it to me was that front loader is a fixed unit not quik attachment. Also backhoe is not three point hitch witch is very sturdy Quick attach front and rear buckets and hydraulic thumb. Industrial hydraulics give unit much more lift capacities. Dont compare this machine to a tractor.

7. Macdiesiel

Sprggrn,Did you get the B-26? Do you like it? I need something small to do patios and watergardens with,something small to get in tight areas

8. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

You must be thinking of the BX24, which is directly comparable to the JD2305 and MF GC2300. The B26 is a totally different machine, the replacement for the B21. It's a construction grade TLB, much, much bigger and stronger than the BX24. It weighs twice as much, probably can do three times the work, and also costs twice as much as the BX24. IMO the B26 is by far the top machine in the compact TLB field. If I had wanted to spend an extra $10K when I bought my Kioti the B26 would have been my choice.

9. Macdiesiel

No I'am Thinking of the B-26,not the bx24 I even like the L-39

10. Macdiesiel

I got a price $29,000 for B-26 with some options