kubota

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by madmusic, Jul 3, 2004.

1. madmusic

madmusic LawnSite Member

Can anyone tell me about the kubota zg 20 ztr? Good or bad i need to know . Considering purchasing one.

2. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I know they are quite a bit different than the ZDs.

3. madmusic

madmusic LawnSite Member

well yeah ones a diesel ones gas

4. bzizzi

bzizzi LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I just purchased a Kubota ZG-20 to replace my 20 year old JD 212
    This machine really preforms,I only have 2 acres to mow but it cut my mowing time in less than half and because of the manuvareability of the ZG,I no longer need a push mower to trim
    just a little with the Echo weed wacker.I chose the ZG-20 48" deck and it has pleanty of power and is not too big for my yard or garage.It is really easy to use and really well thought out.Servicing is really simple and everything is really accessable.My dealer sold Exmark,Ferris,simplicity and Kubota and he let me try them all,the Kubota with it sleek design,built in front jack and reliabality track reckord not to mention it's actually fun to use bonus was the clear winner over the rest for me.I even tried a Dixie Chopper.The Kubota was the only one that did not have that home made utility look.The engine was covered by a hood.I paid $6000 plus tax for mine and got 0% for 36 mo.These new zero turn mowers are going to make ordinary riding mowers obsolete !!!

:D :D :D

5. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member