kubota's

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

well i ran a kubota 5030 today with shuttle shift and a 4 way bucket... it even had a tilt wheel, definetly made to run all day cuz it had a nice comfortable seat with arm rests which were perfect once you tilted the wheel a bit, but the control for the four way was like the joystick off a bobcat so it was alot smoother than a regular tractor loader control and it was in a perfect place so you it was like you were in a recliner you never even had to move your arms unless you had to move the shuttle from forward to reverse!!

I am never really impressed with a tractor but man i was really impressed with the 5030!! i wish i was able to grade or do something with it but i was at the guys house looking at some french drain and he said since i ran equipment he wanted me to set the bucket on the tongue of the trailer for him since he really wasnt a finesse operator!!

but the other kubota i was impressed with, which i was on for bout six hours today, was the hstl 3010, but like i said i never liked a tractor, but i think thats mostly cuz you always got to shift, but this 3010 was a hydrostat, which made it alot nicer but that was really the only thing i was impressed with but other than that it was just a plain ol stinkn tractor!!