kudos and snivels on my new quickie 32

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ariensman, Apr 13, 2008.

1. ariensman

ariensman LawnSite Member

the snow finally left and I am able to get mowing and can now give the report card on my quickie.
    I have ran it for only 12 hours of cutting time so far and have absolutely no complaints on quality of cut or bagging ability even when it is raining.
    Changing the blades are a snap,although I don't think that they are sharp enough to put on when you get them new.
    Changing oil was easy.
    Learning to use it was a snap and to turn with the sulky was even easy.

I so far have three complaints and only one of them is related to something that BOP can fix.

the little handle that switches it into easy roll around position needs to have a 90 degree angle put on it so that you don't have to drop the sulky to change tranny position.
    Why couldn't KAW make a recoil pull that you could change oriention on so that you can start from operators position?
    Mine doesn't have electric start on it(didn't want it) so that meant it did not come with hour meter and had to get on somewhere else. It would be nice if I could have got one factory installed.

As you can see, I am nitpicky, but I really like this machine and it is very well built. The power for cutting is incredible.