Kudos to Coppermoon

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Chris J, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

A big Thank You to Doug Shumate and the folks at Coppermoon. We had a great weekend with these guys in Destin, FL, and I have to say these folks are top shelf. Lots of fun and fishing, as well as some good conversation on business issues. Here's some pics for a little fun:

Billy's grouper.JPG

Burt and the snapper.JPG

proud and tired.JPG

todays special.JPG

2. Chris J

I caught some special fish for you James. We couldn't fit all them in a picture, but here's a pic to let you know how many of them we caught. :canadaflag:
    From left to right: Billy Bradford, Mr. Awesome showing your fish count, Steve Cody and Burt Wilson.

motley crew.JPG

3. worx

worx LawnSite Senior Member

I'll second that Chris,.....I mean the Copper Moon part. Doug really set us up right for the weekend and gave me an opportunity to meet some of the country's finest "lighters".

Chris I won't mention anything about your dance moves or the boldness you show in pickin' up girls.

Thanks again Doug!

4. Chris J

HA! If you hadn't been distracting me so much, I wouldn't have hugged up on the wrong girls! And for the dance moves, you've got room to talk. How is it your wife has so many moves and you have only one? Good times though. Memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks for the fun.

5. worx

I had Billy give me a quick lesson before we went out.

6. Chris J

You need to get Billy to tell you his hot tub story. Funny stuff.

7. worx

Melissa keeps telling me about it.

8. Chris J

Christy's getting a CD made for me tomorrow from her camera. Should be some more good photos to come.

9. worx

I look forward to seeing them......I think?

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm sure you had a blast Chris. Thanks for thinking of me. Your respect and professionalism know no bounds.