Kunta Kinte & Tom Davenport

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by PurpHaze, Jul 12, 2006.

1. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Two days in a row and roots again!!! This time it was a lateral line repair in a parking lot planter at district offices. All this work for about $8 in parts.

On a different note we then went over to a site where the softfall bark in a play box had to be removed from one section so we can go in and trench a reroute shortly. Forum member Tom Davenport saw my truck, stopped and introduced himself. We had a good "getting to know you" talk while the rest of the guys busted their butts removing the softfall. NOT!!! Tom and I had a great talk while the Bobcat did all the work. Then the guys were fed Otter Pops by the site guy and stood in the shade of trees gabbing while Tom and I finished gabbing. Nice to finally meet you Tom!!!

EOC Zone A-15 Lateral Line Leak IV-01.jpg

EOC Zone A-15 Lateral Line Leak IV-02.jpg

EOC Zone A-15 Lateral Line Leak IV-03.jpg

EOC Zone A-15 Lateral Line Leak IV-04.jpg

EOC Zone A-15 Lateral Line Leak IV-05.jpg

2. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Yepp,

Nothin like good ol' TORO 570 misters mounted on 1/2" pvc risers.. Yep i remember those days, i was 13 years old watchin my competition throw them in left and right.....

These days, I just keep raising them higher and higher every other year or so:rolleyes: lol

btw, is that a pecan tree?

3. PurpHaze

Pretty close. Chinese pistache. No nuts... just ornamental. :)

4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

What is Tom's username on here?

5. PurpHaze

Tom's user name is CAL-LANDSCAPER. I'll let him explain his personalized plates on his truck though. :)