Kut-Kwick Slopemaster Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MnGreen, Jun 19, 2008.

1. MnGreen

MnGreen LawnSite Senior Member

2. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Looks like a old version of this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wonder possibly if it was a old version offered for use in places like golf courses and such - hence the turf tires and the paint job?

http://www.kut-kwick.com/superslopemaster.htm

I have seen these mowers before ( the orange one ) and I think it would be cool as heck to own one just for the hell of it.

3. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

i use to have one that was in the second pic and loved it! it worked very well in thick wet grass as long as hills as the body pivoted. I got rid of it after the diesel motor went out. Wish i still had it.

4. daddyrab

daddyrab LawnSite Member

I have a Kut Kwick slope master, SSM3572 for sale with only 498hrs, new tires and tubes, new paint job, new seat, new blades, well taken care of

slope mower.jpg

5. bigclawn

bigclawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thats some kick ass mower!

6. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of stuff will that mow? Grass like a mower, weeds/brush like a bush hog, or both? I'd love to drive one of those. Is it zero turn?

7. daddyrab

daddyrab LawnSite Member

It will mow either, especially with new blades. It has a 35hp Isuzu engine, and 72in. cut. You have to see it to believe it when you are mowing slopes, it will hang on if you have the balls. The guy at Kut Kwick said the only way to loose it was to go off a ledge, and from what I have seen he is right, I am asking $10,500 for this unit, a new one is around $48,500 and this machine has only 498hrs.

8. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a deal!! That's an Isuzu diesel, right? How wide is it?

9. daddyrab

daddyrab LawnSite Member

I think it wont last long, but, with the economy the way it is around here, but maybe it is not so bad in other areas,

10. browningv308

browningv308 LawnSite Member

the city has on of those to cut along the highway seen it go up some terrible hills up down sideways you name it the messed up thing is that they just leave it parked along the side of the road at the end of the day sometimes it will sit for several weeks until they need it again anyone want to help me steal it