kutnkru is on a roll!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, Jan 8, 2001.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone noticed that kutnkru has made 113 posts in less than a week?! At this rate he will pass up Eric ELM even though Eric has had a year headstart!!! Don't forget to breathe kutnkru!

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Im sick, suffering from sun deprovation, and would kill to smell some fresh cut kentucky blue LOL

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Your going to wear the keyboard out.

He's SMOKIN'

4. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Kutnkru,
    Do you know of an outfit down there called Greenskeepers?

Mike

5. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Kutnkru...whereabouts in the Southern Tier? I grew up in Endicott. Worked for Northern Scapes....sure you've heard of them.

6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Hey Kutnkru,
    I live in Syracuse.(get to sleep there a couple nights a week that is)
    where abouts are you in the southern tier ?

7. rixtag

rixtag LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lehi Ut

I am right there with you. I too am suffering from fresh cut grass smell and sun deprovation. 13days straight FOG FOG FOG FOG FOG FOG. Did I forget to say FOG?

Rick

8. kutnkru

Yes scapes is quite huge in the area. I know john, bob and david. I am currently speaking with someone who knows Tagliaferro well about putting a thrid crew out in Binghamton as Scapes is no longer in residentical lawn care.

Greenskeeper (Tony) is here in the so. tier as well as just about every other town has a company of the same name too. LOL kinda like four seasons.

I live in Lafayette and travel from Syracuse to Elmira. We cover about 200 square miles with Binghamton as home port for landscaping, and this spring we will have lawn crews in Cortland, Binghamton and Elmira.

9. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Small world...John and Bob are both great guys. Not really surprised they got out of the residential after seeing how big they've gotten in the past 5 or so years. I worked the residential crew with one other guy and we used to pump out 80-100 properties a week including the little NYSEG substations. Been a few years since I've talked to them, but I'm heading up that way in a few weeks to take care of some other biz and I might have to stop in and see how they've grown. Do they have a substantial base still in Cortland and Ithaca? When I left they were really making a push in Ithaca.

P.S. Tell them Glen said hello if you see them and remember. Thanks.

10. kutnkru

I dont know if you were around when the construction began for the new garden center in maine or not but it is up and complete.

Gotta love those 48 or so sub stations - LOL.

They are still out there as of last spring. Thought they had the airport contract and some other HUGE corporate acconts.

I went to the carolinas to help a former employee start up his business (kinda like a foremans position). Had sun poisoning in like 3 hours -LOL. I usually have a pretty darn good tan but looked BLACK down there in a week.

I know they are DESTROYING corporate landscape proposals. They are bidding for cheaper than most of us can buy materials for. LOL

I will send them your sentiments
    Kris