KutnKru's got some Competition (L.S. Addict)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scraper, Mar 14, 2001.

1. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL I'm telling ya! Glad I don't have the trait those guys from the Southern Tier Region of New York have! My fingers would be numb.

;)

2. That's because you can go outside in the winter with the mild Phila. area climate.

Up "dare" in Rt 17 land they get pounded with lake effect snow and hardly ever leave the house.

Just compare the yearly snow total of Bingo. vs Phila.

3. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Not telling me anything I did't already know. I grew up in Bingo (actually Endicott)...thus why I'm busting on them. Winters are winters up there. I miss the snow that stays on the ground for more than 2 days. Problem was that when I graduated college the job market up there sucked, to say the least!

4. LScom Addict

LScom Addict LawnSite Member

LOL

Actually I just wnated to bring myself current from this weeks discussions. Joshua has it out for KnK, Im just here to learn and share what I know.

PS. Could you guys imagine if we were from like Canada or something.

LOL LOL LOL

5. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

no, i don't have it out for kutnkru, i think its great, what he has done,trying to give his insight on as many posts as he can,i have seen kutnkru, homer, and eric on just about every posts i have been to. and all of them posting something senseable and helpful. i'm just trying to do the same thing.

6. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Just remember its not the amount anyone has on here its the quality of content of each post that counts!!

7. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

But 50 posts in a day what the hell is that all about LOL. Hes done in a day what it took me 3 or 4 to do LOLOL.

Welsome to Lawn , ahh your the addict I dont need to tell you anything -LOL:)

There are some fantastic historical homes in your neighborhood. Do you cut any of them on the row I think its main street the majority are on??

Anyhow welcome to LS sir Addict.

Good luck this season!
    Kris

8. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

thats exactly right, i could post a 100 posts in a day but if there junk then why sould i even post or for that fact anyone if they post junk.

9. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll tell ya,I don't miss cabin fever! I feel for you guys who are trapped inside for months at a time. Been there done that!

10. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Things will slow down after the grass kicks in!