Kutztown, PA Grounds Expo

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Scraper, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone from Eastern/Central PA going to the Seminar in Kutztown on either 2/11 or 2/12 for pesticide recertification credits? I am registered for thursday 2/12. Let me know if anyone else is going to be there. Planning on stopping at Cabellas after the seminar. If you are wondering. I believe 2/12 classes give 4 credits for category 7 and 3 core. Not a bad chunk of credits for $20. Sponsored by Lehigh Valley Cooperative Extension.

2. fastlane

fastlane LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not going to the seminar, but I do live 5 miles away from Cabellos. My son thinks it's the 8th wonder of the world. You should have a great time.

3. Scraper

That's what I have heard...how long should it take me to get to Cabella's from Kutztown Grange? Maps make it appear quite close.

4. fastlane

fastlane LawnSite Senior Member

15 miles for a bird. 25 by car. about 1/2hr

5. Scraper

Not as close as I thought, but worth the extra drive since I'm already up there.

Thanks.

6. philk17088

philk17088 LawnSite Fanatic

Not that far, go straight out of town and get on 78 take it to the Hamburg exit, Cabellas is right off the exit