1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

L-2 For Sale -New Jersey

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Edward Mc Laughlin, Aug 1, 2012.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks, i was just curious is all. would be looking in the near future to purchase our own machine instead of renting. that looks like a viable option, but have literally never seen one before those pics. btw, NO ONE around here rents vibrating plows. that looks practical especially in small lawns, with fencing, landscaping etc.
  2. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

Retirement =f***ing boring. I am gonna die in somebodys ditch one day.
  3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

"just dig a little hole in the backyard, mama, and let the worms to get it on."
  4. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Always wanted one. Used in the catv biz for years.... but almost 6k for a used machine? What do they get for a new one???
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Edward Mc Laughlin

Edward Mc Laughlin LawnSite Member
    from NJ

10K reconditioned, and I believe 14+ new, machine only, boring attachment, transport carrierand various grips are options. This machine had new tracks and other essential components changed out last year. If you would like to give me a call I can give you some detailed info regarding this machine.