L.T. Rich Products introduces its’ new locking caster system

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Got hills? L.T. Rich Products introduces its’ new locking caster system for 2009. The Capture System allows the user to lock the caster on steep hills creating additional stability, while still possessing the benefits of true Zero Turn. You can have your cake and eat it too.
    877-482-2040 or www.z-spray.com

HILL 006.jpg
  2. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

Can old machines be upgraded?
  3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Dixie Chopper had something similar to this back in the mid 90's.

I wonder if it works the same way?

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Now were talking
  5. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

I'm really pleased with the way these guys go out of their way to make a great product even better. Even more important to me is their willingness to stand behind their products when something goes wrong. I called Brent Mills the other day, had a tach go bad on our two year old Intermediate. He apologized for the inconvenience and sent me a new one at no charge. For me it's not about the money saved, it's about their companies integrity and thoughtfulness, going out of their way to help a customer . Thanks ! Steve
  6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We demo'd the new locking front wheels Friday while the fine folks at L.T. Rich gave us a tour of their plant in Indiana. The casters lock into place when the front wheels become straight (forward or reverse). We found this to be a huge improvement allowing their units to hold hills while applying lawn products. The convenient foot plate allows the operator to lock the front wheels in place while driving (side to side) on slopes....thus minimizng the downhill movement all zero turn machines tend to have. Hats off to L.T.Rich, cuz this was a needed feature. In our opinion. :usflag::canadaflag: