1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

L48/w new pwr anlge snow plow

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by lamarbur, Dec 20, 2004.

1. lamarbur

lamarbur LawnSite Member

had it's maiden voyage this morning,, 6" of fresh snow
  2. lamarbur

lamarbur LawnSite Member

try again to attach picture
  3. lamarbur

lamarbur LawnSite Member

I go through the motions to attach a picture, but, they are not going through

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

That is the only way I would like snow. A big toy to play with in it.
  5. bcx400

bcx400 LawnSite Member
    from PA

Hey lamarbur- Have you considered a cab for your L48? I also just bought an L48- and will use it for snow removal this winter. We only got a dusting of snow last night, but the high temp. only reached 16 degrees today. It sure gets cold sitting on that tractor!

Kubota has not come out with a cab for the L48 (hopefully they will soon). I know Curtis makes both hard and soft cabs.
  6. lamarbur

lamarbur LawnSite Member

I have called Curtis on several ocassions in the last two months. They do not have, noe will they start production of any soft cabs till the end of January or more like February.. Kind of late in the game I say.. I was told about an old man who hand makes cabs that are as good if not better than Curtiss. In fact this old manhas been at it over 50 years in the same building.. He told me to wait till the holidays are over, call, tow my tractor to his place for a measurement and mock up.. I'll bet it comes in a lot cheaper than Curtiss Too..
    Had a high of 12 degrees today.
  7. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Thats a good looking outfit you got there. I bet you love it when it snows .