Labels and Lesco.com

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Please_Be_Green, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Please_Be_Green

Please_Be_Green LawnSite Member

I used to be able to read labels' of fert's sold by Lesco.

For the past couple of months I get

"Can't find label"

Is it just my machine or aren't the label's available any longer.

thanks

2. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

No, it isn't just you. The website has been really hit and miss. Sometimes I can find things, but I often get error messages. It wouldn't even let me pay my bill last time I was on there.

There are a few products from Lesco that I really like, but when I can, I go elsewhere. Ever since the JD buyout, our service here has gone to pot. Lesco used to be fairly competitive, but the service was great, now neither seems to be true here.

I know there are guys in other parts of the country that have had better luck with them.

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Yo

Yes this seems to of been a Reoccurring question here. I wish JDL would get busy on fixing their website.

Maybe we need to E mail bomb JDL to them off dead center.

4. Fert33

Fert33 LawnSite Member

Are You guys going to lesco.com or the jdl website? I got labels off the old lesco site last week no problem.

5. Fert33

Fert33 LawnSite Member

I just tried, and sure enough no label. I did get one off of their site last week. Maybe they are finally updating the website.

6. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

As Ric pointed out, it has been hit and miss for months.

7. VLTS

VLTS LawnSite Member

I've had the same problem for months!
    I've heard that JDL is slowly dismantling the Lesco site. What their plans are? Who knows. It's been a lot to long for my taste!
    I relied on the Lesco website to print up labels and MSDS sheets on the products that I purchased. You know, keeping legal!
    Besides constantly asking my account manager for labels, can anyone suggest another site to view and print this information?
    Wow, I feel a little better!

8. nik

nik LawnSite Member

Are these labels for products you want to use or for products you are using?

Do you need actual labels of the pesticide products or a specimen label to keep in your rig? If that's the case are you allowed to keep digital pics of the products you are using?

In the whacked-out state that is Oregon, you apply as the container says. If your supplier gives you a printed label copy it better be the exact one that is on the bag or container your using. Companies often put up digital copies of labels with changes that haven't been accepted by EPA. If you go off the printed out label and do something that isn't ok off the container label, you can be in a world of hurt from the ag department.

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

We should all hit them up. Maybe it'll make them increase their sense of urgency. lol

10. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Tamer

Sorry but it has only been MISS for me and no Hits

Dlawns

Yep I was hoping someone else liked my E MAIL BOMB Idea. It might get them off dead center.