1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ladder racks on enclosed trailers?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by South Florida Lawns, Jul 23, 2008.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Anybody got any pictures or suggestions on a decent rack that will hold an A frame ladder? I got a 10ft ladder I want to hang on the inside of my trailer, but wanted to see what works for you guys. OH and I don't want some junk that is designed to hold one in a garage that was bought from Lowe's, I am looking for commercial grade stuff that gets used every day!

2. South Florida Lawns

from usa

Any help??????

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

No help here, but I'll give you a bump!

4. South Florida Lawns

from usa

I guess all the part timers are trying to maximize the space inside the bed of their Ford rangers and 6'x12' trailers:laugh: Anybody LOL.

5. seabee1

seabee1 LawnSite Member

www.adriansteel.com/ - 35k - Cached - Similar pages:usflag:try these guy's adrian steel has some nice interior and exterior racks #lk8 and lkx extension inside sdl2t side mount

6. South Florida Lawns

from usa

excellent thanks!

7. I.M. Green

I.M. Green LawnSite Member

I like my 6x12 and I enjoy it being part time, so no offense taken so I'll help you out by bumping it up as a guy I work with was speaking of the same thing...