lady attempted to use hedge trimmer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ince8728, Aug 3, 2004.

1. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

so we were working at this ladies house today and she was in our way the whole time, b*tchen and whining about this & that. "ooo those hedges arn't even(when where not even done with them yet) , ahh there too round blah blah blah. THEN she thought that she could do a better job so she took one of the hedge trimmers from one of our guys & attempted to use it, but couldent figure out how (godbless those safeties) before me and another guy grabbed it. Once she took the trimmer I lost it totally, we grabbed it and told her to stay back then about 5 min later she just told us to leave & she would finish it herself. This lady is crazy!!!
  2. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Did the psycho pay you first?
  3. thegreenjeansman

thegreenjeansman LawnSite Member

i've had a few of those crazies, :confused: but thats why i'm in this buiness i can say sorry i don't want to deal with you or your type ,i climb back in the truck and drive off knowing i can replace her with another job in a heartbeat with a good customer who knows how to treat her lawn people. if your work is good you will always have more work.:waving:
  4. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

suprisingly she paid in full cash before we left.
  5. all degree

all degree LawnSite Senior Member

Where in NJ are you?????????
  6. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

westfield,nj......... It's in central Jersey
  7. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

You have got to stop taking work from Bobbyged. I have never had a customer do crazie stuff like that but I have had their neighbors do some crazy things. I had a old lady once run out infront of my brothers cause we where on the side walk infront of where she lived. She blocked the sidewalk with her body and yeld at them not to go on her side walk, or she would call the cops. I was in back when this was happening so I didnt get a chance to tell this lady to eff off. I told my father that night ( a cop) he just laughed and told me to tell her to call the cops next time so she would get in trouble for harrassing us.
  8. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

HOLLY POOP!!!:eek:
    That lady was either totaly nuts or all the rest of us are.:confused: :D
  9. ince8728

ince8728 LawnSite Member

lol yea good times............ actually i'm not the owner, but i'm the next one in charge. the owner was also in the back.