Lakes region, New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by JDharbourlandscaping, Dec 2, 2004.

1. JDharbourlandscaping

JDharbourlandscaping LawnSite Member

any lakes region landscapers out there?

2. crownls

crownls LawnSite Member

JD, I guess theres not many NH guys on this site. I'm from central MA but am looking at moving in southern NH area. Hows biz?

3. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm in south western Nh, off of rt101 on the Mass boarder. I have a route in Mass and also one in NH. Joel

4. crownls

crownls LawnSite Member

which state gives you more biz? Hows competition in the area? Pretty saturated down here. I'll be hydro-seeding this spring from hudson,ma to hollis,nh all the way over to leominster,ma & maybe as far as jaffrey,nh if i can get some biz in that area. What services do you offer?

5. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

:waving: I'm on the other side of the lake in Wakefield. I do a fair amount in Wolfeboro.

6. crownls

crownls LawnSite Member

Hey GM, i have relatives on Lovell lake. Great area love the pub!!

7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Cool! I'm on Pine River Pond.

I did a job for the owner's of the Pub this year -- their place on Lovell Lake.

We also mow the grass and chop back the weeds at the boat launch :)

8. crownls

crownls LawnSite Member

we're usually up there on the 4th. good times on that lake. BTW the sox just signed renteria.

9. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm in New Ipswich right between Mass and Jaffery.My wife works in Hollis. Mass gives me more biz about 60/40. Yet people in mass complain more/ slow payers/ more compact lawns with many beds. LOTS of competition in Mass. I think 10 pages in the yellow pages.I do everything except trees and hydro seeding.BUT I like MOWING THE BEST. Let me know what you charge for seeding. I will need to have my house done in the spring. I can also sub you out if I get any installs.
    Talk later Joel

10. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

I'm out on the coast - Hampton Falls.

90% maintenance within 5 miles of here. Don't leave much for work, but for play I always travel.

Are we going to get some snow this coming Mon ??