land pride/ super z the same ?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by David Gretzmier, Apr 3, 2007.

1. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I was looking at a used Land Pride Accu z the other day and it looks exactly like the super z mower, or maybe the regular z . the deck, forks, footplate, seat, even the slots on the sheetmetal surrounding the engine look the same. Does Hustler make this, and if so, can a hustler dealer repair this mower, or does it have different electrical,wheel motors, pumps? let me know, I am looking to buy in the next few days. thanks

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We stopped making them for Landpride a couple years ago now.
    Back then they were one in the same with only minor cosmetic differences and the color and seat if I recall.
    They were only Hustler Z's, we did not make Super's in the Landpride version.
    I would think a Hustler dealer could take care of you, he cant do warranty and such, but he should be able to order parts and work on it.

Pj

3. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

thanks- a separate question- will the flex forks fit the 2001 model ( land pride accu z 60 ) ? or do they only work with new models? thanks dave g

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Get a set of Hustler Z / Super Z Flex Forks and you are good to go, they fit all years we made those mowers.

Pj