landed my largest job EVER

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by alexschultz1, Aug 5, 2011.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I think were good but in 5 days that is a tough call!
  2. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

It will prolly take you the better part of a month guy!
  3. GroundOneMN

GroundOneMN LawnSite Member

I want to see these pics when your done....
  4. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Id be very interested to see how this project turned out in 5 days.
  5. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Maybe so but it works fine for me. I give the dimensions in the contract. I dont need a LA to do a patio or a walkway or re design the plantings in someones front yard. If you need the help then go for it.
  6. nepatsfan

Seems like the OP is now ignoring his own thread.
  7. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

He either didn't like the answers he got or he is just now realizing that he is a$$ deep in a project that is going to cost him a ton of money to finish and wishing that he had listened to everybody here!
  8. OrganicsMaine

OrganicsMaine LawnSite Senior Member

I think he is out working a second job to help pay for his bid on this way does a quality job of this magnitude get done in 5 days. A quality boulder wall @400' is 2-3 days alone. The patio, in ideal conditions, no hiccups, 2-3 days....again, this is assuming quality work.

I hope he pulls all of this off in 5 days, and I will be first in line for his book least I hope he writes one on how to be the most efficient contractor in the world!

Pics would be great to see on this one!
  9. indplstim

indplstim LawnSite Member

Lol I wouldn't come back to this thread either, who wants to sit around and listen to a bunch of people pissing on his parade! I swear the posters on this site are some of the most negative people I've ever seen. I guess its too much for all u guys to say congrats , good luck and move on, Hell, throw in a good "I hope you arnt under-estimating you labor hours on such a big job, but I hope it all turns out well" No, u have to go on a two page diatribe about how in only five days, your end result MUST be shitty! Some people......
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. nepatsfan

And every kid deserves a trophy and there should be no honor roll because it makes the kids feel bad who don't get on it. No keeping score anymore everything is for fun.