LandFakers 2012 Striping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LandFakers, May 21, 2012.

1. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

So im not very big, only have about 15 lawns. I dont do this full time all though I wish I did. Just going to post up some pictures of some of my yards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same yard differernt week

[​IMG]

Hope these pics work. :usflag:

2. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

Looks pretty good!

3. LandFakers

from CT

Thanks, once the grass really starts growing I can really make everything look nice. Mother Nature has been killing me. Last month it didnt wanna rain and They are forcasting rain for 5 out of the 7 days! Give me break.

4. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I have been loving the weather by me (Sullivan Cty NY) we have 2 days of straight rain then 4 of 80 degree sun and then overcast and it starts right back up :) LAST month was horrible for up here though

5. LandFakers

from CT

Honestly, this weather is really killing me. I may not do many lawns but getting out of schedule really puts me in a bind. Praying for good weather
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

the weather is something that is uncontrollable and out of your reach so dont get to stressed about it...your customers should understand that if its raining the scheduling gets pushed back

7. LandFakers

from CT

Some i found from last year

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. LandFakers

from CT

Just getting used to the JD 54. Thing is awesome. some of the old JD and the Lazer too. Lawn looks crappy because I was playing around on it before I cut it. Trying to get a feel for the hydro WB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

why the name lawnfakers? just curious

10. LandFakers

from CT

Just what my father called me when I first started out and would load up my trailer to go out and mow my 2 lawns. I know it sounds unprofessional but hey, this Is lawnsite. The name just kinda sounded good to me.
    Posted via Mobile Device