LandFakers 2012 Striping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LandFakers, May 21, 2012.

1. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Thanks. I wish I had lawns people would actually let me/ fertilize themselves. Most of my customers barely even water

2. LandFakers

from CT

Put some diamond plate on the front trailer tool box
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. LandFakers

from CT

Whoops. Here it is

[​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. LandFakers

from CT

Went out to aerate, oversees and fertilize today. Finally broke down and bought a commercial spreader... But even then I bought it on sale. Hahaha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. LandFakers

from CT

Just one from today

[​IMG]

6. LandFakers

from CT

Just a little job to clear all this debris and then plant some shrubs. Some good progress before it got dark. Only an hour in

[​IMG]

7. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work. But just so you know that is not a commercial spreader at all. You will get some use out of it but don't plan on it holding up. I started out with the same one a few years ago. Not trying to be negative at all just giving you a heads up

8. LandFakers

from CT

I believe It's listed on their website as a commercial spreader, but I could be wrong. I bought it because it was on sale. It is a linkage not a cable and overall I'm happy with it. I don't use it much so it should work out good for me. Thanks for the heads up though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. EarthWayJK

EarthWayJK Sponsor
    from Laurel

That is our 2150 and is our Commercial 50# spreader I can assure you. It’s one our most popular model, but it’s not our professional unit – the C22HD. A suggestion before the unit gets too old, get some Fluid Film and spray the inside of all the tubing - especially the lower handles and frame thoroughly - to the point of running out the feet and at the axle on the lower handles to prevent rust. I suggest removing the bolt that holds the lower handle to the frame from each side and spray it in there – you get both parts at the same time. We put that tip in the manual, but I wanted to reinforce that message now.

If in the future you need parts consider getting the Stainless Steel versions - they have the same part number just with a -SS at the end. Keep in touch.
    Jeff Kendall
    Vice President, Sales & Marketing
    Earthway Products, Inc.

10. LandFakers

from CT

Thanks for the tip Jeff. Will be sure to get some fluid film and do what you instructed ASAP
    Posted via Mobile Device