LandPride Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by roscioli, Mar 23, 2002.

1. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone dealt with Landpride service? I know their Z is the Hustler Z, which is good, but was just wondering if anyone has ever had one, or had to deal with Landpride as a company for service? I am pretty sure I will buy the LP, because of the price difference between it and the similar eXmark, this is one of the final factors. I know that the dealer has the largest part to do with service, and my dealer is decent. Thanks guys, Michael
  2. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Who is the Landpride dealer? How much price difference?

3. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Ed- Ahearn Equipment in Spencer Mass. The landpride is last years unit, a 23 Kawi, 60" Deck, $6500 out of the crate. The eXmark price he is giving me for a 25 Kawi and 60" Deck is $8499. The same deck with the Kohler he says $8399. I am sure I could get him to budge a little, but no where near $6500.
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

on the farm thats all we used, we had a landpride mower, box blade, landscape rake, and maybe a few other things, very strong equipment, and well worth the money, once we had a problem with the mower (nothing to do with it as a brand or quality, problem as result of hitting large rock i think) and had to deal with the company support service and it was fine, no problems at all.