1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Landpride ZTRs?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cville, Jan 8, 2003.

1. cville

cville LawnSite Member
    from mid-atl

Anyone know about these ZTRs?
    They make a Razor 44 and 52' with 16-18 Honda engines.
    And two Pro Razor hydros with 19-23 Hondas?? also 44 and 52s I believe.
  2. cville

cville LawnSite Member
    from mid-atl

I didn't think I'd ever seen them mentioned here before but did a search and found some info. Should have done that first!

thanks anyway, unless someone knows particularly about the Razors?
  3. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

I asked about these units a while ago, they are made by Hustler (or were at the time anyway). Hustler makes excellent machines, and the landpride i demoed was great. Only problem was the dealer being a jerk and also parts availability. He did not sell Hustlers, and only sold 3 of the landpride units, so would obviously not carry parts. Hope this helps a little anyway.
  4. cville

cville LawnSite Member
    from mid-atl

thanks Michael,

do you remember what model it was tha you demo'd. The Razors are pretty small and the Z series look to be the size of most commercila ZTRs?
  5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We (Hustler) manufacture these units for Landpride.
    The Razor units are the same as the Hustler FasTrak.
    The Razor Pro units are the same as the Hustler Mini Z
    The Razor units have 16, 18 and 20 hp Honda engines on them, and the Razor Pro units have the 19 (44") and 23 Kawasaki or the 24 Honda for the 52" units.
    They list a 19 Honda, I believe this to be a misprint, I will find out though.
    All these units are available through a Hustler dealer also, and they should be less expensive, and with a few more engine options, plus you can buy a Super Mini Z (13 mph) through your Hustler dealer, and of course all the larger 60" and 72" unit also.