Landscape company for sale! SINCE 1989!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by landscaper3, Sep 22, 2006.

1. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes another LCC up for sale. I have a chance now to do my first love (restore muscle cars) so my company goes up sale. Its located in southern Maine (Sebago Lake Region) Turn key, we had a reputable well known license appraiser to go through our company. We have all documentation. Sales between $180,000 and $220,000. Equipment legally appraised for $118,000.00 Have equipment list can email but very detailed and documented. Some contracts run through 2008. Virtually no advertising and with someone GUN-HOE could make $300k plus a year EASY!!! We are going to advertise locally and in landscape magazines. Awsome state to relocate to and run the business.....
    Thank you and feel free to email me any questions cause we have alot of documentation with sale.
    Brian.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

You are not allowed to post an email address, you will need to have members contact you by pm, or by telephone number.

3. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I know I'm in the market for some mowers. My buddy does maintence and construction. can u give a small sample of what kind of equipment you have for sale.

4. landscaper3

Turn key wont seperate.

5. landscaper3

reply with any questions.

6. landscaper3

Owner will finance the 20% down needed at most lenders. No land involved but have many emails on info but its been appraised at $118,000 for equipment only as stated and yearly est. sales for 2006 are $210,000.00
    We are asking 1/2 the overall gross value at $150,000.00 and again owner will finance in house the 20% down some lenders ask for. We have been in service since 1989.

7. landscaper3

Thank you for viewing.

8. landscaper3

Another thing we forgot to mention that our employees are staying with the company as our customers have been accustom to seeing.

9. Korey

Korey LawnSite Senior Member

You say you're gonna restore muscle cars. You're one lucky duck! Gonna pursue it as a hobby or business?

10. landscaper3

We are going to do it as a carreer. We are going to specialize in Mopars but we still will do the Chevy's and Fords. We are also going to be building stroker engines inhouse for all makes with either a chassis dyno or a engine dyno. Original cars with matching # engines and ect will get a factory restored right down to new seatbelts, others with non matching # will get a customize look.
    Thank you Brian.