1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

landscape design for pc

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by competitiveimageland, Mar 18, 2005.

1. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

does any know of a good landscape design program for pc , perhaps one that allows you to scan your own houses in .
  2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

yea I do but because I didnt spend $1200 on it I got a lot of flack the first time I posted it so I wont post it again......do a search on my name if you really want to know......dont wanna make the landscape guys mad. HAHA
  3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Post it again please Merlin, I remember your post & it was a simple but effective program I thought. Thnx
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is the problem with landscaping design programs. Most are about $2,000 or more
  5. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

I get the $1200 program for a discount because am in a college class that teaches the program. I think i can get it for like $400. still not cheep but pays for itself much quicker them the $1200.
  6. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Ok here is a link to the original post. There is a link in the original post that shows what the packaging looks like and I think you can order it from there too.....I got mine from Officemax

Here is the original post