1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

landscape design for pc

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by competitiveimageland, Mar 18, 2005.

1. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

does any know of a good landscape design program for pc , perhaps one that allows you to scan your own houses in .

2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

yea I do but because I didnt spend $1200 on it I got a lot of flack the first time I posted it so I wont post it again......do a search on my name if you really want to know......dont wanna make the landscape guys mad. HAHA

3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Post it again please Merlin, I remember your post & it was a simple but effective program I thought. Thnx

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is the problem with landscaping design programs. Most are about $2,000 or more

5. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

I get the $1200 program for a discount because am in a college class that teaches the program. I think i can get it for like $400. still not cheep but pays for itself much quicker them the $1200.

6. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Ok here is a link to the original post. There is a link in the original post that shows what the packaging looks like and I think you can order it from there too.....I got mine from Officemax

Here is the original post