Landscape Design School

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by rookie03, Jul 13, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Anyone been to a Landsape Design School? What school has the best program for Landscape Design? Anyone ever heard of Anna Gresham School of Landscape Design? If so, what do you think of the school? Just interested in finding a program that is solid.

2. Forest

Forest LawnSite Member

I personally haven't heard of that school, however, most major universities offer landscape courses. Similar to construction management, only on the 'scape end of things. At least in Minnesota. Check out your local colleges. You dont have to do 2 or four years to get through a couple courses. Regards.

3. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

There are only four colleges that have a Landscape Design Program in my area. And the closest one is around 315 miles away. I was looking into the online programs and thought maybe someone had heard about Anna Gresham School of Landscape Design. If you go to the Association of Professional Landscape Designers you will find a list of schools and that school is on there. Anyone else know of any schools?

4. Q-Team Inc

Q-Team Inc LawnSite Member

Im currently taking PCDI's course. Its not to bad. Something is better than nothing when it comes to education...

5. Bull_11

Bull_11 LawnSite Member

I'm currently taking this course as well. I'd recommend it! I'm about half-way through at this point and I've certainly learned a lot.

6. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Thanks. Never heard of PCDI until now. How much are the classes? And how long does it take to complete?

7. n2h20

n2h20 LawnSite Senior Member

website????

8. Q-Team Inc

Q-Team Inc LawnSite Member