1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

landscape design software

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by unique lawns, Jan 22, 2001.

1. unique lawns

unique lawns LawnSite Member

I'm trying to find a computer software that designs landscaping architecture. I have a lot of problems with costumers telling me to plant landscapes but then they cry about it. I wish I had a program that lets me create it on the computer and show the finished results before even starting. I know they are out there, I just don't know where to find it. If one of you guys have any idea I would appreciate your help, thanks
  2. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

Search in the Landscaping forum. there are several post on landscape software. I don't remember the specific titles of the programs.
  3. Bryan McMullen

Bryan McMullen LawnSite Member

I did a post on landdesigner 3D by sierra,evereyone saide it was excellent.You can take a picture of youre clients home landscape it and show them the finished product,thats what Im going with.
  4. KindGardener

KindGardener LawnSite Member

I own Pro-Landscape (www.prolandscape.com) - expensive, but full-featured.

Do an internet search - I'm sure you'll find several.

Do you want a photo-imaging product, or a CAD (for drawing plan-view drawings).
  5. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member