1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Landscape Designer

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by lawn jockey, Apr 9, 2004.

1. lawn jockey

lawn jockey LawnSite Member

Hello, I was just handed a print for 2 parade of homes today and 40 other homes during this summer! My question is I have an older gentleman who is retiring from landscaping who does an awesome job,but I really would like to have an architech or designer do them. Does anyone know anyone in Michigan near Grand rapids who designs or what are your thoughts?

2. Artistic Blooms

Artistic Blooms LawnSite Member

I realize I am a couple hours away but I do designs and would be interested in talking with you about this project.

3. urbanlandscape

urbanlandscape LawnSite Member

lawn jockey,

I would also be interested in what you have lined up, although I generally specialize in softscaping (plants, sculpture, other decoration, etc). I am in Howell, but I'm driving through the GR area on a regular basis since my parents are in Ludington. I still have young siblings (brother, 14, sister, 11) so I try to go up north twice a month to see them. If you need help with planting designs, let me know.