Landscape install/mulch dump trailer setup pic request.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by deerewashed, Apr 14, 2013.

1. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man! I know whats out there....just curious to see how people have them setup for when they leave the shop for an install and mulch. Like tools etc. I am trying to keep the bed of my truck as open as possible as well.

2. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

another idea alot of people do this is mount there tools in pvc pipes on the inside of the trailer in the front. for mounting wheel barrows depending on how much tongue room you have you could mount them on the outside front of the trailer maybe a small piece of metal with a lip stand em vertical and have some type of hook that goes around the handles and snaps shut and then just run a strap in the center to be safe i whipped up the idea in paint real quick to give u an idea what my idea was. Idk if itll work but figured i would throw it out there

wheel barrow idea.png

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  3. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

i like that.....i think thats a pretty good idea. I could probably fab something up to make that work efficiently. thanks.

4. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

i would just make the lip part so u can slide the lip on the wheel barrow under but have some plate going vertical that slides in the wheel barrows lip some type of u hook u can just pin to lock shut or something for the handles and a strap for security. Patent pending

5. baseball9074

baseball9074 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

6. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

7. greentech2007

greentech2007 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device