Landscape Internship

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dhicks, Nov 29, 2000.

1. dhicks

dhicks Member

Today, I received e-mail from a delightful lady from France who will be completing her postgraduate degree in horticulture during 2001. Basically she is asking if she could intern for Emerald Greenscapes for two months during the spring and summer. I would like to give her an opportunity to come over and work with us. However, I’m seriously considering relocating my family and my company to Ontario during the fall of 2001. Thus, I will not be adding additional accounts and shucking the accounts that I currently have.

Interns typically do not get paid except a small stipend. It is customary for the host to provide food and housing in these situations. If you are interested in assisting a French student, please contact me directly via david@go-emerald.com

I will send you her e-mail address and you all can workout the details.

2. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Hey David, off the topic, just curious, why Ontario and not the one and great Md?

3. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey how old is she?21 blonde?LOL

4. dhicks

dhicks Member

I have no idea how old she is but since she is completing her postgraduate work I'd venture to say that she is at least 23 or 24.

GUNTRUCK: While i would never give up my U.S. citizenship, I have been going to a small town in Canada for the past several years on vacation. This last visit, I looked at some property and decided this is where I want to hang my hat. The people are friendly, the air is clean and not one murder, car jacking, hostage situation, or missing child reported the whole time that I was there. Besides, I like small town living...