Landscape Irrigation Auditing & Management- Dallas Tx

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by txirrigation, Aug 20, 2012.

1. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Anyone else going to be there? I know the class does not roll around that often, so I figured one of you might be there.

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Just took an auditor class in Phoenix. Link?

3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Thought about it, but cannot take two days off in a row. Also, I hate the drive to that place. Every year I go there for my pest CEU's and no matter what route I take I hit some problem that morning. Last year I took 75 and got there about 5 minutes till 8. To my surprise the parking lot was dang near empty and parked right by the building. Come to find out there was a wreck on 35 and a wreck on the Bush so they did not start till 8:45.

4. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

I was there!!:waving:

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

how were the booth babes? :p

6. txirrigation

from Texas

I was definitely less than impressed with the course. What did you think about it Jimmy?

7. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

wake when its over. I was the one in the back sitting next to the young lady.

8. txirrigation

from Texas

I was sitting third row from the back, all the way to the wall furthest from the door.

Same table as the lady or at the center table?

9. ToddH

ToddH LawnSite Silver Member

If that is the TAMU course, I have taken it twice. Once before the WaterSense qualification and last year. It is a good course for the most part.

Not as intense as the IA program. I self studied for it and flew to Charlotte, NC for the test. Passed but could not find someone local to verify my audit.

Perhaps I can find someone on-line that would do that, then I will do the IA program again.

Have fun!

10. txirrigation

from Texas

It was the Texas A&M course, the WaterSense test was at the end. If you have a pulse you should pass.