Landscape Job. (Pics)

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by DSLND, Aug 18, 2006.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres a landscape job i did at a house were flipping.

Before

Sheridan Front B4.JPG

2. DSLND

Heres The After.

After

House After Front 2.JPG

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great!

4. DSLND

Another After

House After (Front).JPG

5. DSLND

Thanks! It was a good amount of work, especially alone. After we got all the crap cleared out we had a load of dirt hauled in and then we had to move that out of the way which took about 4 hours by wheelbarrow. Thanks! -Mitch-

6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Nice job, doesn't landscaping really make a difference! We are doing a fairly big job on a new home in two weeks I'll have to post some pics. I just wish other people could understand that the first thing you see is usually the outside of a house. We did a little project last year for a couple that was trying to sell their house for weeks into months. It had no landscaping at all and looked terrible. We came in and did our thing and it sold 2.5 weeks later to a couple who had looked at it before and they said the new landscaping is what sold them.

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Looks good, nice and clean. Big improvement.

8. DSLND

Yea im gonna wait til we sell the house bc were not done flipping it yet but this backyard was a jungle! Some of the weeds were almost as tall as the house from the basement. We cut it down and hauled 2 full trailer loads of debris home and the fence in back was horrible, i didnt even know there were people who lived behind there. lol -Mitch-

9. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good...big improvement. I am suprised no one has hasseled you about putting soil up against the brick yet.

10. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Lets hear more info on the flip (purchase price, time frame, how much are you putting into it, etc etc?). I've been thinking about flipping a house... I wanna hear more!!