Landscape/lawn equip for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by srl28, Jan 14, 2007.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have for sale or trade:
    1. Two enclosed trailer blower racks. Custom made, steel, black, one for a redmax 7001 and the other for a 4401 back pack. Never installed/or used. Heavy duty. Asking 35 each plus shipping.

2. Redmax eb4401 backpack blower. Used very little. Nice and clean. Runs very very well, like new all around. Asking 225.00 plus shipping.

3. Giant-Mow by Giant-vac 32 inch walkbehind mower. Older, needs engine, some rust, some newer paint, some new parts included. Good trans, spindles etc...- Asking $150.00 pickup only.

4. 2001 Exmark turf tracer hydro 52 inch floating deck. About 300 hrs, new recoil assembly. Very clean. Asking 2,200.00-includes new grass gobbler grass catcher.

All items are available for pickup. Everything but the mowers can bew shipped at your expense. I'm in Sparta NJ. Let me know if your interested. I can get pics to you if you'd like. PM me. or reply here. Thanks

2. srl28

Sorry everyone, I'm having trouble attaching files, so no pictures yet :hammerhead:

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

What would you like to trade for?

4. metro36

What is the hp on the 52? Does it have ecs or pistol grip?

5. srl28

Pistol grip, can be changed over to ECS with a kit from exmark if you need. Don't have that kit though. It has a 17hp kawi on it. Nice size engine, powerful. Sorry, i was looking for a open trailer, but found one yesterday. No more trades, just for sale.

6. srl28

Heres a pic of the mower. I've got more if you need.

mower12.jpg

7. metro36

Larger pics would be great?

8. srl28

O.K sorry about that, having trouble with the pics. Here are some pics of the exmark turf tracer. PM me if your interested or have questions. Thanks:)

3dea.jpg

4dea.jpg

5dea.jpg

6dea_1.jpg

9. srl28

Oh by the way, the recoil is missing in the above pics, but another one has been put on the machine. Thanks

10. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

how about sum pictures of the 32" gaint vac?