Landscape Light pics

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by ccampos, Dec 4, 2006.

1. ccampos

ccampos LawnSite Member

Been a huge fan of the site as a homeowner who became interested in landscape lights thru Well, finally got the ok from the boss. The walkway pathlight are going in next week. Just wanted to show off the new lighting. Feel free to comment, I have thick skin!
    Thanks in advance for any input & Happy Holidays

IMG_0042 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0047 (Medium).JPG
  2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice, nice house also. Are there lights in every window, or just my imagination?
  3. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

is there any way you can take a couple pictures when it's totally dark out.
    then we would get the full effect.
  4. ccampos

ccampos LawnSite Member

hoskm01-The lites in the window are x-mas candles my wife lit, tis the season.
    Allure-I will take your advice and get more pics once the path lights are in. Can't wait!
  5. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

if you notice the filament shadowing lower on the walls (the little V you see) this can be avoided thru the use of different lenses. The area on the left between the windows leaves a bit to be desired... Could either use 2 lights or a wide angle or x wide. Prefferable break that area up with an ornamental tree.

I would also put much much lower wattage bulbs in your existing porch lights as well.

Not quite the way I would of done this but it is alot better than some homeowner jobs i see
  6. eskerlite

eskerlite LawnSite Member

Nice Looking house. I would move your uplights to the corners of the white vertical trim. Change your bulbs to 20 watt 6-7 degree spots. The interem lights add a frosted lens and move them back 12" with 36 degree floods. Put your porch lites on a dimmer.Take the floods that are tucked into the corners of the front entrance and move them to the center of the bay windows keeping the same lamp.
    Sean C.
  7. sprink669

sprink669 LawnSite Member

looks nice! what type of lighting are you using and approx how much did you spend?