Landscape Lighting Resource Manual

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by jana, Oct 14, 2007.

1. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Always looking for a good read and reference.

Any one have it and your thoughts on it. I have "The Landscape Lighting Book"
    second edition by Janet Lennox Moyer and its great.

I did see someone from Amazon wrote a review but I do not even see the book
    on Amazon.

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

3. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Thanks Joey, I will keep an eye out on Amazon.

No one on this board has this book?

4. JoeyD

I just found out that we do not have the book on Amazon anymore. I looked into this yesterday as I am trying to get it on the AOLP website. So right now you can only get it thru your local Unique distributor or at the link on our website that I posted above. Sorry for the confusion.

5. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I have the book and highly recommend it. You do have to understand that it is a selling tool for Mr. Mullen and wade through some of that stuff but all-in-all I would say that it is a must read for someone in this industry.

6. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Yes I understand the ad tool, I just wanted to know how much fluff is really in it.

7. JoeyD

jana, If you buy the book then dont like it or find the value in it I will refund your money!!!

8. jana

jana LawnSite Member

No worries Joey.

9. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

It really does have a lot of valuable information. Well worth the $.

10. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

I think that's a cheap shot to say it's a selling tool. What book isn't a selling tool for it's author. If the OP had any business sense they would understand that few people ever make money by authoring a book from the sales of the book itself. This back handed remark undermines all of the great information in the book and I'm is sure a put off to someone considering its purchase. Purchase the book. It comes with satisfaction guaranteed.