Landscape Lighting World

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Alan B, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

We are proud to announce our new sponsorship on Lawnsite. (look for our banner in the left hand column)

To kick-off our new sponsorship, we are offering a huge 50% OFF WAREHOUSE SALE!

STAINLESS STEEL MULTI TAP 12v-22v Transformers

This sale won't last long -- its to encourage everyone to give us a shot, try our products and make up their own mind if our quality, price and immediate delivery are what they are looking for.

Wholesale landscape lighting supplies, 15,000 fixtures in stock (yes, unlike the majority out there - we actually have a huge inventory), immediate shipping.

Lowest prices, fastest shipping, biggest inventory!

Fixtures feature:
    -custom manufactured, custom speced with high end components and construction
    -tinned copper wiring
    -120" lead wire (tinned copper)
    -beryllium copper sockets
    -fittings and sockets pregreased with dielectric grease
    -silicon injected at pigtail wire exit to prevent ground moisture from entering fixture.
    -Domed glass lens
    -heat shrink tubing over all internal splices
    -stainless steel bulb clips
    -glass lens sealed path/area lights
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  2. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

Its great to have you here and thank you for the support of the forum.

Eddie Clemons
    Eden Lights & Automation
  3. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

Thanks, Ed, glad to be here.:drinkup:

In this market, I believe our products are just what the doctor ordered. If a contractor is pressured on price, they no longer need to consider lowering fixture quality -- just buy better. I am certain you'd have to spend double to match the quality of our brass pathlights and spotlights. I'm also confident that our items are superior to many of the bestselling mainline items contractors use.

Also the ability to have a new nat'l distributor that inventories everything we carry adds a new option for contractors.

On a comical note, I parked my GMC YUKON XL on top of our Top Dog Spotlight (back wheel off the ground parked directly on top of the fixture) -- no damage to fixture other than asphalt scraps in finish - try that with any other fixture priced within 150%.

On a more serious note: to those concerned about our pricing being publicly displayed -- its normally not (you need a wholesale acct to view our pricing), we are displaying it temporarily during the kick-off of our current promotion (so that contractors who do not yet have a wholesale acct can see our value).

Have a great weekend.

4. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Alan, I sent you an email when I received your promotion in my email, but have not yet received a response.

Has your in-house line ( VOLT ) recieved electrical listings yet? Are they listed for use here in Canada? (ULc, cETL or CSA)

5. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome to the site.

Are you the Distributor or the manufacturer of Volt?

Volt looks like it is based off of our system which is pretty cool. Volt even has a Hub titled "Hub". Is the Volt product line UL/ETL listed as James questioned? Also is the Volt line made/casted overseas and assembled, packaged, and QC'd here in the states or is all of that done overseas? The line does have some "Unique" features!! LOL

For you to be half the price on solid brass products you have to be cutting the overhead somewhere. Usually costs get cut on the assembly side, packaging side, QC side, Marketing side, and sales support staff side. I am trying to be fair but your prices produce more of this "race for the bottom" technique that so many top quality manfuacturers and contractors fear. Look what the race for the bottom did to irrigation. Homeowners see your pricing and it hurts the contractors the most.

Again, welcome to the site. Its nice to see a Distributor / Manufacturer step up and sponsor the site!
  6. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

7. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I ordered a top dog spotlight and path to check out the quality, along with a spool of 10/2 and a 1200 watt trans. I'll post a review when they get here.
  8. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Good thing you went with the 1200 watt trans being you ordered 2 fixtures instead of just the one. :)

Oh...and can you please park your vehicle on top of the uplight also? Just curious if it holds up. :)
  9. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

will do. talking with them, they also tried hanging thier body weight on the riser for the path. I will try that off a pallet rack in my warehouse. I have to admit, if both of those claims pan out, it'd make a great photo for website. I actually needed a 900 watt trans for a job and bumped up to the 1200 for future upgrades. they offer a 10 year warranty on the trans, same as the FX I normally buy. of course, a warranty is only as good as long as the company is in business, a la nightscaping.
  10. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

here are the photos of the top dog in brass (bronze finish) and top Dog in brass (copper finish) being run over by Yukon XL. Parked directly on top of fixture with wheel off the ground (warehouse employee put his hand under the raised tire to show it was off the ground and all weight was on the fixture). No damage other than asphalt scraps in finish.

Yes its true, you can hang all your weight off the pathlight and the stem will not bend.

These are not your ordinary light fixtures-- custom built from the ground up, built solid with top components. I will leave it to Lawnsite members who have bought and tested our fixtures to report what they see-- the proof is in the pudding.

To back this up, the first 5 lawnsite contractors who email us will get a free brass spotlight and free brass path light to test and report their thoughts about. Email..., include your company name address, tel and write "Free fixtures"

Alan Brynjolfsson
    Contractor Support
    813 978-3700

top tog copper yukon xl hand under tire proof.jpg

top dog yukon xl.jpg

top dog copper yukon xl.jpg

top dog disassembled.jpg