Landscape Lighting

Discussion in 'Frog Lights' started by Frog Lights LLC, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

I am President of Frog Lights, LLC and I am inviting everyone to discuss low voltage lighting. I hope that I will be helpful in answering your questions. Frog Lights, LLC is a manufacturer of quality low voltage lighting products. We are a new company and will grow along with you. We understand the market and price the merchandise so you can make money. Further, we have cutting edge products like LED, underwater and new designs never seen before in the market. Please visit our web site and we will extend special pricing for the members of "Lawnsite"
    Noel

2. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds interesting. Where can we go to view the merchandise? What about a design course for newbies who wish to add your product to our expanding list of services offered?
    Thank you and welcome to Lawnsite.
    Mark
    P.S. Where are you in Northern NJ? I used to live in Rockland county.

3. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

Please visit my web site . simply click the button in the heading or www.frog-lights.com
    My distribution center is located at Chestnut Ridge, NY ( Spring Valley RT 45. I would be pleased to meet you and instruct on how to install. We will plan a class at the showroom in the future. We will also product a video and publish some printed info . We will be more than pleased to help you learn how to install. It is very simple and profitable. We are planning a special price program for Lawnsite members.
    Noel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.