Landscape lighting?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by PaulJ, Mar 3, 2002.

1. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

What ever happened to the idea of a landscap lighting forum?http://www.nightscaping.com/index_flash.htm
    These guys might be a good sponser, they make a great product.
    I think this is a largly untapped market in our field.

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

there were a few new forums we had talked about and nothing happened with them, how about the tractor forum?

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Im trying to keep my demographics as closely related to lawn and landscaping as possible.

If the guys at that site want to sponsor a forum they can contact me.

I never heard anyone mention a tractor forum? What kind of tractor you talkin about?

4. stslawncare

from DE

a forum to discuss tractors from garden up to compact like 8-50hp. could be used to discussing best implement for a job, to the different large mowers used on them, maybe how people have customized there tractors, and there experiences with them. Though garden tractors are talked negativly about a lot esp for mowing, many of us still use them, even the big guys, some of us really enjoy them. just an idea. what does everyone else think?

5. plow kid

plow kid Banned

thats what the "Homeowners Forum" is for. ~NaTe

6. stslawncare

from DE

home owners forum is for home owners, how is garden tractors and compact tractors related to homeowners? yes home owners use them, but im talking abuot us using them for mowing and landscaping.