1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Landscape Maintenace foreman in Washington, DC area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Arbor32, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Arbor32

Arbor32 LawnSite Member

I am looking for a Maintenance foreman to join our team. We are primarily a commercial company, but we are 1 year into a new residential division and looking to grow that division in high end residential. Please email me @ tpaesch@lilclandscaping.com with resumes. Residential experience is a plus but any maintenance experience will do. We have a great benefit package to offer with a salaried position. Only local people need apply I will want to look at some of their current properties, (residential or commercial) to determine what the knowledge level is. This is a position that will service upscale residential in and around the DC area. Background investigations will be done, as well as a driving record will be pulled. I personally have been with the company for 15 years and a lot of our employees have been here 10+ years. The position is to start immediately.